"I'm a computer. I'm a computer-y guy."
In the real world he appears as a normal-sized computer with eyes at the bottom of the frame and has images on the screen whenever he thinks of something. He also has a keyboard that's keys change colors multiple times throught his episode. His left hand appears to be able to change into a pointer or an hourglass. When he gets angered he has bloodshot eyes and his hands turn into red wires shaped like human hands.
When inside his digital world he has wire legs with computer mice for feet. Colin also uses the keyboard as a torso.
He is arrogant, brags about how he is supposedly "clever" and likes to sing about computers and the internet. However, while doing this he doesn't like being touched. He also seems to be interruptive. Sometimes he ignores questions posed toward him, preferring to talk about himself, or the "digital world". He likes gathering personal information and seems to be obsessed with oats, continuously showing them to the puppets.
- Trapped the 2 of the puppets inside the Digital World, however Red Guy was left unaffected.
- Interrupted Gilbert the Globe.
- Acted rude towards Red Guy.
- The name "Colin" was confirmed by Becky Sloan on her twitter account.
- Colin demonstrates the largest vocal range of any character in the series.
- He seems to dislike Red Guy but, he's somewhat indifferent towards the other puppets, since they did not ask him too much questions like Red Guy did, and because they did not touch him.
- Colin's keyboard changes in various shots.
- Colin's late responses to Red Guy is possibly a reference to slow internet.
- He obviously doesn't like to be touched.
- He seems to like asking them questions instead of answering their questions.
- This shows that, like Tony, Colin is evasive about answering questions when it's against him or his teachings.
- Despite claiming that he is clever, he has been shown to make some grammatical errors. ("Do a digital dancing", "count to a fifty in a blink of my eye".)