"Maybe time is just a construct of human perception, an illusion created by-"
Duck, Duck Guy, or Bird Guy, is a dark green puppet, and one of the main protagonists of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared along with Red Guy and Yellow Guy. His favorite color is red. Before his official name was revealed, it was unknown that what kind of bird he was, but he was commonly assumed by fans to be a crow, and nicknamed "Robin," "Birdman", "Bird Puppet," and "Crowe."
However, in the 4th episode, when the Red Guy stumbles upon the crude remake of the first episode, he is represented by a live duck. It was finally confirmed by CGI Designer Jack Sachs that he is indeed a duck. He is presumably voiced by Baker Terry, and he has an auto-tuned voice.
At the end of the 6th episode, when Red Guy alters the timeline, Duck is appeared alive again at the table, this time, he is his favorite color, and, like the rest of his friends, now has freedom, and has never died.
The Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2 - TIME variant of him appears for a short amount of time in the sixth episode.
He is a dark green duck with a yellow beak and legs, wearing a brown blazer with a red handkerchief in one of his pockets. From the second episode and on, he wears brown corduroy shorts. He didn't wear any pants in the first Don't Hug Me I'm Scared episode, however. He owns a pair of glasses and a hat, although he is never seen wearing them.
He seems to be the second most intelligent out of the trio, capable of forming complex ideas about the concept of time (As seen in the page quote). However, his intelligence seems to vary between episodes, for example, he mistakes a butterfly for a "pesky bee" in Episode 3. He appears to enjoy eating (raw) chicken and eggs, even though he is a duck, and is also very talkative, arguably the most talkative among the three friends. He also appears to be interested in technology, as seen in the 4th episode. In Episode 4, he seems shocked when Colin mentions the word "time", which might hint to him having Chronophobia after the events that took place in the second episode. This is further evidenced in the interview with It's Nice That, where after he was asked 'what happened after the olden days?' he replied 'Time! Time! Time! Time!'
"That doesn't make sense!"
"That's not enough time!"
"And we have finished the chicken picnic..."
"Mmm... that's a tricky one!"
"Yes! If only there was some way to learn more information about this..."
"I live in my house!"
"Wow! We're all computery!"
"But if he's not quite real, then I'm not real too! And you're not real you! It's inside your real you!"
"It's just a boring old orange!"
"I don't see what you mean!"
"What do you mean? We're already clean!"
"The apple that's fresh is ripe to the core!"
"It's quarter to eight, there's fish on my plate!"
"It's eleven to twelve, there's fish in the bath!"
"Yes! And I brought us a delicious chicken picnic!"
"Oh, look, there he goes! Flying through the sky!"
"Yes, but there's lots of chicken left, and I'd like to eat the chicken!"
"Maybe we should look for our friend! Isn't that what friends do?"
"We're sorry we upset you. But look! We brought you the last boiled egg! To cheer you up!"
"Fish on my tray! What?! Where am I?!"
"Get off me!"
"Yeah, but... something's... wrong!"
"Ehh... I need to go!"
"I don't wanna do this anymore!"
- He was confirmed to be a duck by Jack Sachs on Instagram.
- Printed Pictures Magazine also lists him as "Duck," which can be seen if you click on the "Select" button. 
- He is frowned upon by Tony the Talking Clock more so than the other puppets for questioning the idea of time. He is also frowned upon by The Healthy Band for questioning their ideas of health.
- His head is on Becky Sloan's Twitter account along with Becky, Red Guy's head and a full-bodied Yellow Guy.
- In the first Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, he had short legs and his feet were 2 dimensional. From the second episode and on, his legs are longer and almost as tall as the Yellow Guy.
- Duck Guy was the only one of the three protagonists to die in an episode.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3, he can be seen amongst the crowd when Yellow Guy is being brainwashed. It is unknown why. It could probably be because Yellow Guy imagined himself with everyone he loves.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4, he has four creepy variations.
- He also appears with one eye and no head.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5, he was eaten by Yellow Guy at the end. He is shown to be alive, at the end of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6, but is now red and wearing a different suit, instead of his normal green color.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3, he's shown to hate insects, as he kills some.
- It appears that he wears glasses. They are first shown in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4, next to him on the table, and then shown on the nightstand next to his bed in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6.
- It is unknown why he needs to wear glasses, as it appears that he can see perfectly without them. It could be possible that those are his reading glasses, however.
- The puppets were in an exclusive interview with It's Nice That. 
- He stated he likes to eat Pineapple fritters, waffles, miniature pancakes, a chicken picnic, bread lengths and whipped milk.
- His favourite colour is "Once in a while."
- He's allergic to "Some string and three hammers".
- He finds yogurt exciting.
- He's scared of Planet Hollywood.
- One of his hobbies is weaving.
- He dreams of "Dog Leather, all kinds of leather."
- His favourite song is "Douglas the Silly Train by Zim Spiegleman Jr."
- He loves anyone who loves him back.